If you have questions or are already interested in booking a hall rental, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
The NBVFC3 is excited to offer our firehouse for hall rentals to not only our members, but the local community as well. We utilize funds from our hall rentals to maintain and upgrade the equipment necessary for our emergency services. We rely solely on donations from the community to operate, and greatly appreciate your support.
We typically cater, but are not limited to:
- Birthday parties
- Graduation parties
- Baby Showers
- Sweet 16’s
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s
Our rates are as follows:
$100 per hour for the hall rental.
$25 per hour for a hall supervisor, a member of the NBVFC3 that will monitor the event.
One time $25 charge for toiletries, paper plates, napkins, cups, etc.
1 hour for set up of your hall rental is included. If you require more then 1 hour or must meet the night before to set up, you are subject to the same $25 per hour for the hall supervisor. No renter’s will be allowed inside the NBVFC without a hall supervisor present.
As an example: Set up from 2 – 4 PM, and guests from 4-9 PM. You will receive one hour of set up for free;
5 hours hall rental $500.00
6 hours hall supervisor $150.00
Facility usage $25.00
24 x 8′ folding tables (seats 6 – 8 comfortably), 16 x 7′ round tables (seats 5-6 comfortably), 100+ non-folding padded metal chairs
A full commercial kitchen with 2 large ovens, 6 burners, and a flat top, 2 wash sinks, 2 large refrigerators and deep freezer for storage, assortment of pots and pans, kitchenware, commercial coffee maker and other amenities. If you have any special requests or questions, please email us.
Policies and Requirements
- We require a $100 refundable deposit to be made before your event. We ask that all events paid for before the beginning of your rental. We reserve the right to terminate your rental due to non-payment.
- We ask that hall supervisors are paid separately from the firehouse. Cash is preferred to compensate the hall supervisor.
- Hall rentals are permitted until 10:30 PM.
- All guests, renters, and renter’s property must be removed from the hall by 11:00 PM the night of the rental.
- We will not permit any event to continue after 11:00 PM
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove any renter or rental guest if they are deemed a hazard to the occupants or property.
- We will uphold Section 1004 of the International Fire Code, along with our building inspection to keep within the occupancy limits of our hall. Additional unaccounted person(s) will be asked to leave. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of your refundable deposit, hall rental and hall supervisor fee’s, along with the immediate termination of your current rental.
- Your hall supervisor’s contact information will be provided to you within (1) week of your rental date to arrange for set up times, and any questions or concerns you may have.
Your donation makes a huge difference to the NBVFC3 and we continue to appreciate your support.
If you have further questions or are interested in booking a hall rental, please email us at: email@example.com