If you have questions or are already interested in booking a hall rental, please email us at: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
The North Brunswick Volunteer Fire Department 3 is excited to offer our firehouse for hall rentals to not only our members, but the local community as well. We utilize funds from our hall rentals to maintain and upgrade the equipment necessary for our emergency services. We rely solely on donations from the community to operate, and greatly appreciate your support.
We typically cater, but are not limited to:
- Birthday parties
- Graduation parties
- Baby Showers
- Sweet 16's
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah's
Our rates are as follows:
$100.00 per hour for the Hall rental. (Minimum Hall Rate $400.00)
Hall rentals can be for shorter periods 2-3 hours, however the minimum rate remains the same.
$25.00 Supply charge for toiletries, paper towels, garbage bags, etc.
$25.00 per hour for Hall Supervisor, a member of the North Brunswick Volunteer Fire Company 3 who will be on Site during your event.
The Hall Supervisor is paid from the beginning of setting up the hall until the end of cleaning up the hall.
No renter's will be allowed inside the NBVFD without a hall supervisor present.
Money for the hall rental, supply charge, and Security Deposit are due at the signing of the contract. The Hall Supervisor is paid in cash at the end of the event.
As an example:
- 3 hour Hall rental - $400.00
- 4 hour Hall supervisor - $100.00 (gratuity is at the discretion of renter)
- Supply Charge - $25.00
- $200 Security Deposit (Returned at end of event)
- Total: $525.00
Maximum Capacity of 150 Persons
32 x 8' folding tables (seats 6 - 8 comfortably), 14 x 7' round tables (seats 5-6 comfortably), 150 non-folding padded metal chairs
A full commercial kitchen with 2 large ovens, 6 burners, and a flat top, 2 wash sinks, 2 large refrigerators and deep freezer for storage, assortment of pots and pans, kitchenware, commercial coffee maker and other amenities. If you have any special requests or questions, please email us.
Policies and Requirements
- Event must be paid for in full at the time of booking. No event will be officially booked until a full payment has been made and cleared. Acceptable forms of payment include Cash, Personal Check (must wait until check clears) and PayPal.
- The Hall Supervisor must be paid in Cash at the time of your event.
- All guests, renters, and renter's property must be removed from the hall by 11:00 PM the night of the rental.
- We will not permit any event to continue after 11:00 PM
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove any renter or rental guest if they are deemed a hazard to the occupants or property.
- We will uphold Section 1004 of the International Fire Code, along with our building inspection to keep within the occupancy limits of our hall. Additional unaccounted person(s) will be asked to leave. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of your refundable deposit, hall rental and hall supervisor fee's, along with the immediate termination of your current rental.
Your donation makes a huge difference to the NBVFC3 and we continue to appreciate your support.
If you have further questions or are interested in booking a hall rental, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org